Wednesday, July 27

Threadbare: Blouses

At the top of my to-do list,  sheer maxi's add a literal veil of demureness. Waiting patiently for winter to pass to get my sheer on!

Sleek Perfection: Black bows add a dash of feminity to classic white.

Can't wait til summer!  

Neutrals will one day rule the world.

Love the matching bow and skirt, the blouse is so simple and elegant.

If only this was allowed at QBE!

Sheer backless simplicity, this looks so comfortable and would be perfect for summer nights

I die for cropped blouses, especially if this one had a black bow with ribbon!

Caped blouse also on my wishlist, I can imagine this going with pretty much everything.
My affinity for blouses of every genre is not hard to see! 
All of these are from ASOS, one of my favourite online stores from the UK, and also where procrastination takes me on many a weeknight when I'm meant to be studying.
 
Be warned though, the big savings there mean that the dollars quickly stack up to be a pretty big purchase overall, but they are definitely worth it!

8 comments:

  1. ORRIGHT MATE WE GEDDIT "BOOBS WERE SMALLER" FARRKK

    jk.

    ps: xiao, dont bash me

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ne411 we don't tolerate cyber-bullying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the different types of looks
    xo
    DOLLMEUP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure these will look FAB on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls for your lovely comments! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all these sheer pieces! esp that maxi skirt.. still need one argh.

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Tessa, the sheer ones are amazing! All on my wishlist haha

    ReplyDelete